Thinking of changing buddha food

Sep 20, 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BUDDHA JANAVARA (AWAKEN THE BEAST)
So we have been thinking of changing Buddhas food he has been on FROMM beef and we have been really happy with it until recently he has been getting eye infections and diahrea so we think it's because of the food. The guy at the pet store told us about pulsar and I've read the reviews and it seems good does anyone feed their bully this . What is a good brand for sensitive dogs with allergies. I really loved FROMM is there anything else that would work for buddha that wouldn't make his allergies act up ?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Pulsar looks like a pretty decent food. Let us know if you decide to try it and what the results are.

Otherwise you could try a different Fromm first to see how that goes. :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I agree w/Lisa… you could switch up the protein in Fromms and see what his reaction is to that… I have never heard of pulsar.

mackbob

Sep 1, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bob (Bobman)
I would consider a raw diet with minimal ingredients. An easy one to start with would be stella and chewy's. But if raw is not for you-- i know Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Venison (kibble mixed with fanned) is a pretty safe bet (worked for our other bully before he went raw).

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I had Banks on Beef Frittata for a few years and then all of the sudden her eyes kept tearing... I switched to Pork and Peas and it all cleared up. I think just like us, their systems change and we have to make adjustments.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online