Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a new food

Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily and Elvis
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Looking for a new food

Couldn't find any of the brands listed at my local PetSmart, and it's the biggest, best pet food place near where I live. I'd love to try some of the other brands, but am so hesitant about buying brands that it will cost a fortune to ship back (if they even take them back) if the babies don't like them.

I'm back with Blue Buffalo for now. I've used it before, and it worked well.

Thanks, y'all!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)

Pet smart does carry wellness and that's a pretty good brand

sent from my droid mini

Quote Originally Posted by bullmama View Post
    I guess everyone took a day off

I always recommend Fromm or Natures Logic, Fromm seems to have the most success from EBN members but on occasion it doesn't do well. But it's a great one to try first since so many have success. Natures Logic is great too, a little less expensive.

Some other brands I see many on here have success with are Orijen, Acana, and Earthborn.

Blue has been a great food over the years but I fear that lately with all the advertising they are paying out that the dollars are not going into the food. However I do think it's a good choice with their basics line for bulldogs with allergy problems.

You can order any food from Petflow and it's free shipping on orders over $49. They also have awesome door busters so even if your order is less than $49 you can easily find something to add in to get you there.

Now I'm wondering, if your bully is doing okay on Simply Nourish, you may want to choose a food that has similar, but better, ingredients .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi There! If you were going to switch to Nature's Logic product for a puppy who's breeder is using Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy food which one would you suggest. Puppy will be 8 weeks old when I bring him home. Thanks in advance!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I would probably start with the chicken one and then rotate the favors, I'm pretty sure NL is like Fromm where once you are feeding you don't have to do a slow switch. But once you do get your pup home switch very very slowly as to not disturb the tummy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads