teddokun

May 15, 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
Country
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
Sky (aka Stardust Iron Dome)
Dear all,

I am having difficulties to look for quality food or treats in my country. I have decided that i will give adana for my bully's main meal. I have come to this product by referral of another friend.

1. Primal pet foods - primalpetfoods.com
Pet foods freeze dried formula => what do you think of it?

2. I am having difficulties to search for good quality treats in my country. And i have also look at primal pet foods treats. => http://www.primalpetfoods.com/product/detail/c/12/id/47
what do you think of this?

Having read a lot of information on this website, i tend to think that this brand seems to be quite good based on the ingredients listed. However, i would like to hear from your comments....... I am just a newbie for my bully.

Thank you all.

Regards

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
We just got our 2nd bullie today and my hands are full right now or I'd check it out for you.
If i get a moment later tonight, I'll take a look.
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] knows her foods very well.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Looks very comparable to other freeze dried foods, some of the formulas only have hearts and liver so I'm not sure if that's an issue, like the lamb formula for example.

Looks like an excellent choice. Both the food and the treats. :2thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
teddokun

teddokun

May 15, 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
Country
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
Sky (aka Stardust Iron Dome)
Thank you Bullmama & Blueberrys Mom;
at least i know i can buy this treat.

thanks again

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
It is an excellent dog food and their plant is right here in San Francisco. I alternate with Stella and Cheweys frozen patties along with Primal frozen patties. Each company has 8 varieties and I order and feed them all as alternating the sources of protein in your dogs diet will prevent them becoming allergic to a particular source.

The short answer is: YES! Great food and treats. The are a new(er) company and are well liked with a solid reputation locally.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.