Ever heard of these treats?

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I bought them at my favorite grocery store EVER Wegmans and my dogs loved them and Bear had no allergic reaction to them. Feeding him 1 or 2 treats a day since Christmas they are a little on the larger side and you can break them up.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
These are wonderful treats! I get them from Amazon.com when they go on sale. My dogs love them and they are all natural!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes they seem very good. Not for dogs who are sensitive to grains, but otherwise I don't see any red flags in their ingredients. Here is what is in these. Not bad at all. Actually they look quite tasty. :up:

Peanut Butter & Molasses Ingredients:
Unbleached wheat flour, whole wheat flour, black strap molasses, palm oil, whey, nonfat milk, oats, natural caramel color, egg powder, salt, baking soda, natural peanut butter flavor, brewers yeast.

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] They smell delicious too, I was tempted to try them but I didn't have the guts
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] like [MENTION=490]reallyrob[/MENTION] says you can order them at amazon.com I just came across them in the store didn't know about this brand.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] They smell delicious too, I was tempted to try them but I didn't have the guts
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] like [MENTION=490]reallyrob[/MENTION] says you can order them at amazon.com I just came across them in the store didn't know about this brand.

They also have one that is soft...it looks just like a fig newton. My dogs LOVE these things! This is a really good brand...I have been using this brand for about 3 years now.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I havent heard of them either. We have a friend who has a boxer mix and tries all her food and treats before he gives them to her! I couldnt do it! :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.