Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Best of luck, Todd to you and Harlea-I hope she does well, and it all works out for you!

Jonel

Jun 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sherman
How did the Honest Kitchen trial go? Thinking about doing the same thing for Shermie.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Oh my gosh, this has to be so confusing! I hope you find what works best for her, and quickly.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Glad to hear her MRSA infection is under control. It is definitely a difficult and scary journey to treat.

Good luck with the new food. We switched to raw 3 weeks ago and have had no problems with any gastrointestinal issues knock on wood. I started to wonder if my girl is allergic to certain proteins or if it was possibly the vitamin packs that are added to all kibble that is causing the problem. If that's the case you can't avoid it unless you go raw. Keep us posted on how Harlea is doing. :pray:

tyree213

Nov 26, 2012
New Orleans
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert, Scarlet
Not sure if you plan on going back to kibble at some point but keep in mind your dog could be allergic to the kibble version of a certain protein but will be able to eat the raw version with no reactions. Good Luck!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Todd how are things going with the new food? I am very curious. I am contemplting using THK for the stinkers. I am a bit too squeamish to go full on raw and I thought this may be a great alternative.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.