Simply Nourish

jessica989

Jul 9, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Porky
Has anyone tried Simply Nourish food? I am getting a 4 year old female bully and she has been eating Kirkland food. Thanks!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Never heard of it.... I'll tag a few members to see if they know anything of it

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Jessica, I'm sorry I'm not familiar with that brand of dog food, but I looked it up under the Dog Food Ratings on the Home page for you. It is rated as a 3 Star Food, so it's to the worst food, but not considered the best either. You want to choose a 4 to 6 Star food for quality and nutrition. Examples of these are Wellness, Blue Buffalo, Fromm's, Orijen, and Arcana. When doing a food change, it's best to do a slow transition over 2 to 3 weeks. Start with 3/4 of the old food mixed with 1/4 of the new food, then 1/2 and 1/2, and then 3/4 of the new food mixed with 1/4 of the old food, and finally all new food. This will minimize tummy upsets and diarrhea.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I don't see this as being a top quality food, although it's not bad either. If you decide to try it out let us know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.