Great new food for allergies

Jonel

Jun 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sherman
So, Sherman is now eating Brothers Complete Advanced Allergy Venison and Egg. Unbelievable difference, limited shedding, coat is silky, and alopecia is gone. I barely have to clean his wrinkles. No more Benadryl. I'm so glad I didn't give up looking for the best food for him. If you have an allergy bully, give this a try. Dog food advisor gives it a great rating too! I know this sounds like a commercial message but the difference is really remarkable, and I have always had him on quality food.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great find.... Excellent work not settling and finding the right food for your baby.

Pictures?..

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That's great news! I think I've looked at this one before but I'm gonna check it out again.

girlbully

Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Do they make it with other proteins? Mt Bella is allergic to venison and egg!

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
So, Sherman is now eating Brothers Complete Advanced Allergy Venison and Egg. Unbelievable difference, limited shedding, coat is silky, and alopecia is gone. I barely have to clean his wrinkles. No more Benadryl. I'm so glad I didn't give up looking for the best food for him. If you have an allergy bully, give this a try. Dog food advisor gives it a great rating too! I know this sounds like a commercial message but the difference is really remarkable, and I have always had him on quality food.

Thanks for the tip! We have been looking for new food for my sisters shih tzu who has food allergies. Seasonal allergies were ruled out via serum testing and Atopica was not working. I ordered two 5 lb bags from wag.com just now, the venison and the turkey. Those seem to be their two allergy formulas. I can't wait to see if it helps!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Our's just came today! We ordered the lamb & egg, Bass instantly loved it (rare for a new kibble). Also, they sent us treats and gummy bears at no additional cost...how did they know my twins like gummy bears?! :sarcastic:
I am very excited and curious to see how he does on this food, I like all that I have read about it so far!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.