Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
The trials and tribulations of Lilly eating habits continue
Since we had Lilly we changed foods countless amount of times! If it wasn't for Shy love for her food i could have opened pet food store by now! I can honestly say i tried most of premium brands available in uk wet and dry! It is getting beyond me how picky is my lil madam ! I know that picky eaters aren't born they are created but trust me on this one i tried everything -tough love for 2 weeks by leaving food for 15 min them taking it away -this resulted in lilly weight loss , tried hand feeding also rotating flavours ,adding bits to her regular food etc watching lilly eat is like watching paint drying!!
I need to add that we do not feed lilly human food at all -thats the rule in our house
Feeding dry or ready complete wet food its easiest option for us as i got no clue where to start with raw feeding and got no space to add another freezer
Im running out of options on what to do - im getting upset mad angry at the same time
I would be grateful for any advice as i have run out of options

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UGH!! I know you said no human food, but does that in clude things like yogurt, frozen veggies or fruit? Have you tried any of those as toppers to get her interest? Or maybe, some beef broth/stock?

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Yep tried it! Along with salmon & coconut oil ;-(
She have been always like this and im surprised amazon as well as my local pet store didnt gave me any VIP cards!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:hmm: that's a tough one especially since you've already tried the tough love approach. Have you ever tried home cooked yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola was the same, we ended up feeding her raw patties. Now she gobbles it up. Miracle

sent from my droid mini

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep tried it! Along with salmon & coconut oil ;-(
She have been always like this and im surprised amazon as well as my local pet store didnt gave me any VIP cards!

UGH! she is one picky, picky girl! I'm stumped too

Members online

No members online now.