Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I was just going to tell you about the avatar :)

Check out the tutorials board too, lots of info about all the fun stuff like earning bully bucks, bullytube, facebook connect, awards and achievements, event calendar, user tagging, and so much more!

OP
Bellas Mommy

Bellas Mommy

Jan 9, 2011
Grand Blanc, Mi
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
@kazzy220 what are the benefits of the yogart and veggies or fruits? Sounds like a totally yummy dinner. :) And your right they do eat way better then we do. :)

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Also how much would you start changing them? Like if they have 1c in the am and 1c in the pm how much should be eukanuba and how much should be Fromm?

Only one week to go till bella comes home. I brought her over to our apartment the other night and she was skateboarding on one of my sons toy farm trucks. It was so funny. This is gonna be alot of fun. Can't wait.

Last edited:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Congratulations and good luck with that! You have come to the right place for anwers! I wish I could tell you but i did it way to fast. Right now both of mine are on Taste of the Wild (Lola has been on that for 3 years) and we are very pleased with it....although the gas is horrible and hubby swears it is the food but NOT changing! Can't wait to hear how it goes getting her home, etc!

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
YOU GUYS ARE ALL TOO FUNNY!!!!:lol: [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] JUST MAKE SURE TO CHECK THEIR TEMPERAMENT... YOU WILL WANNA KNOW HOW THEYLL GET ALONG WITH OTHERS LOL:lol:
[MENTION=1704]RoxiBear[/MENTION] I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH BUGZY WHEN HE WAS A PUPPY I SWITCHED HIM OVER TO NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE -CHICKEN RICE AND OATMEAL FOR SENSITIVE STOMACH I COULDNT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER, HIS :poo: WAS SOLID FARTS DID NOT SMELL!!!!I ALSO GIVE HIM THEIR TREATS.. WHEN I SWITCHED HIM INTO NUTRO NATURAL I STARTED MIXING IN THE NEW FOOD WITH THE OLD FOOD LITTLE BY LITTLE BY LITTLE UNTIL HIS BOWL WAS 100% THE NEW FOOD...IT WAS GREAT BUT NOW THAT HIS BIGGER AM THINKING OF SWITCHING HIM INTO FROMM-JUST THINKING OF WHICH FLAVOR HE'LL :heart: BEST!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@kazzy220 what are the benefits of the yogart and veggies or fruits? Sounds like a totally yummy dinner. :) And your right they do eat way better then we do. :)

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Also how much would you start changing them? Like if they have 1c in the am and 1c in the pm how much should be eukanuba and how much should be Fromm?

Only one week to go till bella comes home. I brought her over to our apartment the other night and she was skateboarding on one of my sons toy farm trucks. It was so funny. This is gonna be alot of fun. Can't wait.

[MENTION=1689]Bellas Mommy[/MENTION] The natural yogurt I use because it's good for their stomach and I also like them to have a little extra calcium for their bones. Apart from that ..... they LOVE it!!! The veggies and fruits are all just healthy snacks/treats for them. It's nice to be able to give them something healthy as a treat!

We changed Daddy on to Fromm very slowly, so that we didn't upset his stomach and also because we had bought this huge bag of food from the rescue place when we went to pick him up. I did 25%Fromm and 75% other food for three days, and we then changed the amount every three days. It was 50% and 50% , then 75% Fromm to 25% old food until we were on 100% Fromm. So it took about 10 days to make the full transition. We never had any problems at all.

OP
Bellas Mommy

Bellas Mommy

Jan 9, 2011
Grand Blanc, Mi
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]- thank you. Im gonna try the yogart too. I already keeps lots of frozen fruits and veggies for my son so i love the idea of giving those to the dog too insteadof the not so healthy dog treats out there. Thanks for the info too on how you switched your food over too that. Would you wait to put the yogart in after i change all the way over to fromm? Also how much yogart do you give?

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
I have talked to a local Pet food store that specializes in natural/healthy dog foods and they don't currently sell Fromm but they sell Nature's Variety. I spoke with the owner and he's done a lot of research on the ingredients found in dog foods and he suggested Nature's Logic. What do you all think?

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
Ok good! Now I guess my only concern is the amount of protein in their foods. Should I worry about that at all?

Members online

No members online now.