Puppy Food Question

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
My bullies probably get better nutriton than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just edited this post .. why am I pretending ... they DO get better nutrition than me! :lol:

i wish i could stick to a diet like butler's. i would be so sexy, just like him! perfectly balanced diet and only water to drink!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
i wish i could stick to a diet like butler's. i would be so sexy, just like him! perfectly balanced diet and only water to drink!

[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] Yeah me too ... and then we'd get to lie around all day and not do much. Then fart in public and the worse it smelt ... well apparently that just would make us all the more loveable. I WANNA BE A BULLY TOO! :up:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
About Royal Canine I fed this to Kizer. My Great Dane. His
:poo: was runny all the time, never had that filled out look.
He wasn't skinny just not beefy either. We finally switched
him to Diamond and he did much better.

Diamond isn't a great dog food but was better than
Royal Canine. I would definitely not feed that to any
dog anymore.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If ya'll are up for adoption I will take you! :lol:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], let's do it! build a compound, and we can live wild and free with dozens of bullies! yay! :yes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Are you going to feed us the best food available, wipe our butts, give us facial spas, then let us snooze on the couch for the entire time it takes you to decide it's dinner time ... well I'm in! Promise not to fart too much through the Saturday night family movie time.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:lol: Okay all but the bum wipes, that is kinda awkward :eek:

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
Thank you so much for the feedback! I really appreciate all of the helpful comments. I started her on Royal Canin when I first got her because it was what the vet recommended--boy was he wrong:angry:! I recently bought a HUGE:eek: bag of Royal Canin so when it comes time to buy food again I will definitely get a different brand. The only problem is that the PetCo in my area doesn't sell either of the foods suggested.:*( I don't really like ordering products over the internet so I'm kind of stuck on what to do.:( Any suggestions?

Again thank you all for your helpful comments!! Roxi and I appreciate them very much!:up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you so much for the feedback! I really appreciate all of the helpful comments. I started her on Royal Canin when I first got her because it was what the vet recommended--boy was he wrong:angry:! I recently bought a HUGE:eek: bag of Royal Canin so when it comes time to buy food again I will definitely get a different brand. The only problem is that the PetCo in my area doesn't sell either of the foods suggested.:*( I don't really like ordering products over the internet so I'm kind of stuck on what to do.:( Any suggestions?

Again thank you all for your helpful comments!! Roxi and I appreciate them very much!:up:

No pet retailer will have it, you will need to look for your local Feed & Supply stores. If they don't have it, you can ask if they can get it for you from their distributor.

Or you can visit Fromm's website, where are you from exactly?

Otherwise we have a couple places we can recommend for online shopping that many of us use.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], i promise to try to have clean breaks so you won't have to wipe my bum.

[MENTION=1704]RoxiBear[/MENTION], try a feed store or a dog wash. you can ask the feed store or dog wash to special order for you if they don't already carry it. don't get sticker shock, the food is going to be 20 dollars more than what you are used to paying, but your baby will be healthy, they will eat much less because there aren't crappy fillers, you will have to pick up less poops, and you will ultimately have lower vet bills because you'll be avoiding a lot of problems that stem from poor nutrition. Carolina Pet Pantry and Petflow.com are two great places to order from, i believe CPP had a special on shipping, if they charged for it at all, and petflow does flat rate 4.95. it is so worth it, making the ups guy deliver your food instead of you hauling it around, you'll also save money ordering it online. Good Luck! i want to see pictures of your bully!

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
No pet retailer will have it, you will need to look for your local Feed & Supply stores. If they don't have it, you can ask if they can get it for you from their distributor.

Or you can visit Fromm's website, where are you from exactly?

Otherwise we have a couple places we can recommend for online shopping that many of us use.

I will definitely call around and ask if they can get me either one of these! :pray:I live in Northwest Arkansas. I got on the Fromm website and there are a few stores around
but they are at least 45 miles away:(. I would love to know of some online recommendations!

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], i promise to try to have clean breaks so you won't have to wipe my bum.

[MENTION=1704]RoxiBear[/MENTION], try a feed store or a dog wash. you can ask the feed store or dog wash to special order for you if they don't already carry it. don't get sticker shock, the food is going to be 20 dollars more than what you are used to paying, but your baby will be healthy, they will eat much less because there aren't crappy fillers, you will have to pick up less poops, and you will ultimately have lower vet bills because you'll be avoiding a lot of problems that stem from poor nutrition. Carolina Pet Pantry and Petflow.com are two great places to order from, i believe CPP had a special on shipping, if they charged for it at all, and petflow does flat rate 4.95. it is so worth it, making the ups guy deliver your food instead of you hauling it around, you'll also save money ordering it online. Good Luck! i want to see pictures of your bully!

I am definitely looking into these products! I'm not sure why my picture won't save on my profile. I have an album with 6 pictures in it as of now. I'm sure there will be more added soon:D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.