Lamb & Lentil

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster had a really bad bout of allergies this last spring and he got super pink face, worse then ever. He was on antibiotics for all but the last week of spring which really bummed me out. The meds really make him mopey and I hate when he's on them. I like my monkey active but this last round really took him down and the pinkness really never went away so I got a bag of Lamb & Lentil off Petflow.com and the difference in just the last 2 weeks is INCREDIBLE! Same day I switched food I took him off the meds.

His face is white and he's back to his antics lol. Just wanted to share because its such a great thing for us. Thank you Fromm's !!!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thanks for sharing this Phil… I will be taking Wally OFF the puppy kibble soon, and I was curious about the lamb. I was actually thinking of starting him off on the beef, he has some pretty bad tear stains but we are working on them.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Glad to hear it Phil. We have a bag of LnL that is next in line once this pork and peas one is gone.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's great news! Sometimes trying a brand new "different" protein makes a huge difference. So glad Buster is up to his old tricks again!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Phil, oh I mean Dolphin. Lol. I'm glad you posted this, as I just picked up another bag of Fromm's Beef, and it wasn't at my usual store because I was at my friends house which is about an hour drive from my house, and I needed to buy food, so I bought it near her place. It was a smaller private store in a small town, and the owner was really knowledgable on food and nutrition, and he only sold high quality foods. I was really surprised that he carried Fromm's, because not many places here do. When I mentioned this, he said in his opinion Fromm's was the absolute best food. He had lots of samples of different flavours of Fromm's and I asked him if he had the Pork and Peas because I had wanted to try it. The stores where I buy my dogfood don't have Pork and Peas yet, they all sell Pork and Applesauce, which Blossom got a reaction to. He didn't have any samples of the Pork and Peas left, but he gave me a handful of samples of the Lamb and Lentil. I want to try it but am afraid that Blossom will have reactions to it. She's been on Fromm's Beef for just over two years, and is doing really well but still has some tear stains, and sometimes will still lick her paws. She is allergic to chicken, salmon, corn and grains. Fromm's Beef is the one that she has tolerated the best, but she still has some minor allergy symptoms. I wonder if the Lamb and Lentil would work for her?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I really l love the lamb and lentil too! It may be my new favorite over the beef which I always seem to go back to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am on the second bag of the LnL.... Banks looks great on it, less teary eyed, but it seems to cause more tears for Cheli. But, everythig else (:poo:) looks good. Tears could be from outside alleergies so I am hedging my bets and gonna see how he does come end of summer, still lots of tears and I will put him back on PnP

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Mia has been on the Lnl the past three weeks and she loves it.
I just started the transition from Wellness core puppy to Formm Lnl for my two pups.
Glad to hear Buster is doing great on it and off his meds. thats awesome!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.