Dog food

Santana Aggy

Jun 27, 2014
What is some of da best dog food and treats for EB? I'm current feeding my dog royal canin for EB

agcandkrc

May 13, 2014
North Carolina
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
We use and Winston seems to love Orijens (it's a bit pricy though). We think the quality of the food has helped with other health costs (Winston almost never needs the vet) so we consider it a savings in the long term. IMG_0078.jpgIMG_0079.jpgIMG_0088.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love Fromm, but also have had great success with Natures Logic. Luckily now there is a lot of good foods out there to choose from. For the price you are paying for RC, you could get a much better food, it's quite expensive vs. the ingredients, which should be in the $30 range. :up:

But, like I always say, if your bully does great on it, has a nice coat, no skin issues or allergies, don't fix it if it isn't broken. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Santana Aggy

Santana Aggy

Jun 27, 2014
Yes she's doing pretty good on rc and thanks [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
because of the variety and how well it is doing for Chance we love Fromm was on Now but i personally feel better knowing he is on the best i could offer him.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes she's doing pretty good on rc and thanks [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]

You could do like a two week to a month trial and see if there is any difference. If not, you can always go back so that's another option for you. Since it's full of rice it's really not the best bag for your buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.