Help Needed! Best puppy Food- lovely Molly

Valerio De Iaco

May 28, 2014
bulldog pup.jpgHi everyone, this is my wee angel Molly pictured at 7 weeks old. I'm going to take her home when she's 3 months old. I'm going to see her for the first time this weekend. I need to ask the breeder what puppy food she's on. In case I don't like her puppy food, can I gradually change to the one I prefer or should I just stick to what she's having? I was thinking of feeding her Fromm puppy food or Orijen. What would be the best?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Congratulations!! I would find out what the breeders feeding her first and then go from there. She is definitely an angel!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
by asking questions and already knowing of two good foods one can tell that you are going to be a great parent/owner it is going to be along wait that seems forever.Can not wait to see pictures and read about her escapades. Congrats and oh :welcome::peekaboo:to the site

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful little girl! I think I see freckled ears too :heart:

Both of those are great foods ... looking forward to more pictures

tyree213

Nov 26, 2012
New Orleans
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert, Scarlet
I feed mine Orijen its a great brand. Keep in mind the puppy version does contain chicken.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congrats on your sweet baby, she is a cutie. We feed our pups FROMM Puppy Gold in the pink bag.

OP
V

Valerio De Iaco

May 28, 2014
Thanks everybody,
I went yesterday to view her. It took us 16 hours of journey in total but it was totally worth it. The breeder said she feeds her goat milk and dry food. She mentioned the brand that I've never heard of (unfortunately I can't remember the name either).

I like orijen but they they don't have a fish version of puppy food. Their puppy food contains chicken as Tyee said. What don't they have a fish version of puppy food? Is fish bad for puppies?

OP
V

Valerio De Iaco

May 28, 2014
Almost forgot. The breeder said that she feeds Molly with CHEESE as well. I thought cheese was too fattening for dogs?

tyree213

Nov 26, 2012
New Orleans
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert, Scarlet
The puppy version contains 3 different types of fish. It also contains chicken & turkey. If your pup hasnt developed any sensitivities it would be a good food to get exposed to different protein sources at a young age.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.