I am at lost and not sure what to do!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
will probiotic help with boosting his immune system? If so i have one i could recommend. And i agree, Diesel is simply gorgeous! He's such a beautiful boy!

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Thank you! He is so handsome and I hate that he has to suffer with his feed and his skin so much.I do whatever I have to do to help this poor guy. I would hate to put him back in antibiotics if I can fix that without it. He has been on antibiotics 4 times since I had him because of his tail problems . I started putting plain yogurt in his food . Is one full spoon enough once a day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you! He is so handsome and I hate that he has to suffer with his feed and his skin so much.I do whatever I have to do to help this poor guy. I would hate to put him back in antibiotics if I can fix that without it. He has been on antibiotics 4 times since I had him because of his tail problems . I started putting plain yogurt in his food . Is one full spoon enough once a day?

I agree, try to stay off the antibiotics if you can, it will continue to lower the immune system. Sounds like the stress of the tail amp was the trigger here more than the food change.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Poor baby. I hear yah. i also wouldn't want him to be on antibiotic again. Dunno about yogurts, i'll leave that to the experts.

marleyk

May 27, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlee
Wellness core ocean formula has helped my dogs skin and red bumps tremendously. I have posted in another thread about it as well. If you haven't switched to it, i'd give it a try. I also use the missing link powder which helps nourishment of hip,joint and coat. I tried the gnc one at petswell? but it doesn't work as good as the missing link. just spread it on top of the food. Both items are purchased via amazon for me for a cheaper price. hope this helps you as it did for me!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.