General Question Information Overload Re: allergy ridden bullie and what to feed her!

KarriK

Jul 27, 2014
League city, texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona
I have taken both coconut oil and oil of oregano for candida overgrowth (yeast) and dogs can take it too. There is a lot about coconut oil on here, but I don't know that too many people know about the oil of Oregano. There's a lot of information on www.oregapet.com (click on Canada, as the US site isn't up yet) I get my oil from the local health food store.

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Coconut oil hasn't helped Charley. I've never tried oregano, but gave tons of it growing in the yard. We've been using coconut oil for about 6 months now and he has yet another yeast/staph ear infection. I'm getting ready to try 2 sardines for animal based omegas instead of the flax based omegas in Missing Link. I gave him 1/2 sardine tonight! I've been looking at dinovite too, but have decided to try sardines this week. We'll see.

Charley's Acana lamb and apple food will likely be grain free when we buy the next bag. They've made the change, but the new bags haven't arrived at our local store yet.

Hopefully Ally, Charley and other itchy bullies will feel better soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online