gjboor89

May 19, 2014
Beaumont Texas
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
undecided
Hello,
New to the forum. Friday i will be picking up my 8 wk puppy. He is apparently on Eukanuba Puppy Growth. i have read that this is a mediocre food and that there are better choices out there for around the same price. From the search i have done on the site it seems Fromm's puppy is highly recommended until the age of 1 year? My tractor supply does not carry it though. What method works best for you guys when transitioning a puppy to a different food?

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I also switched our puppy from Eukanuba Puppy that she was eating while with the breeder. I waited about 2 weeks to switch her over to Fromm puppy so she could get used to our house and being away from her mom and litter mates. We did a gradual switch over about 1-2 weeks to the new food and she did really well. At about 5-6 months we did another gradual switch to the Fromm grain free food (Beef Frittata) because she had tear stains. It's an all stages food and she's done really well on it ever since! Good luck and congrats :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster was on Eukanuba puppy too when we got him but switched him straight over to Fromms grain free Beef.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If you really want to feed Fromm.... you can order online with our code for free shipping at Petflow.

OP
G

gjboor89

May 19, 2014
Beaumont Texas
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
undecided
Thanks for the replies! What was you feeding amounts on Fromm puppy? 3/4 cup 3x daily?

Nytejagldy

Oct 12, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bevo
My bully has been on Eukanuba for 2 yrs...now on Adult Maintenance. Am thinking of changing to Fromm, but I like the firm bowel movements that the Eukanuba gives him. After the transition to full Fromm, will the bowel movements still be firm?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.