Fromm Puppy, Not Grain Free?

GoCards82

Jan 15, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Wacha
So I have been feeding Fromm Puppy since the beginning and yesterday I went to my local feeding hole, the wonderful owner was like "Fromm is great puppy food, but its not grain free. I would suggest adding a little raw." So, should i look into a new grain free food, e.i. Orijen?

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
I didn't give Meatball Fromm puppy. My vet said I could go straight to Fromm Grain Free food. I mean if your puppy is fine on it, I wouldn't switch. Lots of bulldogs have food allergies, but lots don't either. So wait and see is my advice.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
If your pup is doing well on it why switch? Fromms also has a great grain free line as well. My pup has been on it since she was about 5 months and is doing great.

OP
G

GoCards82

Jan 15, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Wacha
Thanks 4flowers. I was thinking I might go to regular food, but don't know if 15 weeks is to soon

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree with [MENTION=11439]4flowers[/MENTION], you could switch him to the grain free Fromms right now or stick with the Fromm's puppy until he's a bit older.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I used Fromm puppy until June was about 5 months, then switched her to the grain free Fromms (Beef Frittata) because she had tear stains. She now eats the Surf and Turf flavor and we just tried the Pork and Peas flavor as well. She's done great on all of them.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The Fromm four star foods are all life stages so anytime they can be switched, but I prefer to keep them on the Fromm puppy gold until they are at least 6 months due to fat and protein content. I have switched sooner and had no problems either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.