Where To Buy Nature's Logic

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Hi, Im located in Fort Lauderdale Florida ( Pembroke Pines ) and have been looking for this food in Petco, Petsupermarket, Petsmart and nothing.

Anybody know where I can pick one up that is not a 20 mile drive.
I have heard nothing but great things about this food. Bruno is currently on Wellness Core Grain free and is doing well on it. My problem is after a day of his bath his face stinks like horse butt :*(
I saw the testimonial for Horse the bully on their site and he too had a stinky face that went away.
Figured I would give it a try also....What do you guys think?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That is exactly how Vegas's face smelled before I changed his food. You can go to the site and it should tell you the nearest location to buy for you, If it is 20 miles away maybe consider another food? I had to go online to find the nearest location to find Vegas's food. Thankfully it is only about a 10 min. drive. He is on Nature's Variety Instinct grain/gluten free Salmon flavor, it cost $59.99 a bag but at least his face does not smell like horse :poo: and he does not itch and the redness in his face is gone. Petsmart, Petco etc.. did not carry his food either, is there a food and grain store near you, I lived in Miami Beach for 7 years before moving to Bradenton, and we always had to drive to get anything we needed. OR you could have it shipped right to your front door with Petflow.com

P.S. No I checked the Petflow site they do not carry Nature's Logic?????

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree check on their websight but also you can try and get ahold of the distributor (maybe by calling a store that carries the food and get the name and number) They can tell you a store closer to you that can special order it for you since they already get orders for other stuff anyhow.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1104]jortiz9758[/MENTION] I would say try ordering online or talk to your local pet stores. I had the same problem trying to find Fromm. The feed store I go to does not carry Fromm but they let me special order it. I just had to go put down a deposit and it arrived within a few days with one of their shipments.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I did a search for you. Not sure which zip is actually yours. I used 33026
to search 20miles for places that would have it. Here is what I found.

Dog Bar - Midtown Miami (2.1 miles)
3301 N.E. 1st Ave.
Miami
786-837-0904

Dog Bar (3.9 miles)
1684 Jefferson Ave
Miami Beach
305-532-5654

Dog Bar (4.3 miles)
259 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables
305-441-8979

The Dog From Ipanema Dog Grooming Center (8.1 miles)
7230 SW 57th Ave.
Miami
305-663-1712

Hope this helps.

OP
jortiz9758

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Thank You guys for your help...I walked in to a few places to see if I could special order.....Nope.
Im going to try and find a place that delivers. Food is expensive enough. Shipping will be costly I think no? =(

[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] Those places are in Miami and they are about 25 miles away. I might have to if I cant find it elsewhere. Thank you

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Anytime just thought they were closer.
Hope you find it closer. There is a search
option on their website.

OP
jortiz9758

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Well Petfooddirect carries it . $48.00 bucks for a 26lb bag plus $19.00 shipping.......:down:

I need to find it locally.....or just take the drive when I need it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1104]jortiz9758[/MENTION] Have you considered trying the FROMM. I have Maggie on that and her face smells really good, and her fur which used to be quite coarse and stiff is now very silky and soft to the touch. I use the FROMM 4* range which is EXCELLENT. The other benefit of using fromm is that petflow.com have it and they offer us free shipping depending on the size of the order. Othewise, the shipping is only $4.95!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I know how you feel. I live in a small town and before they opened a Pet Club about 6 mins. from my house, I had to drive 1/2 an hr. to 40 min. to get to the closest place that carries the good quality foods. But it was absolutely worth the drive. You might consider driving the 20 miles and "stocking up", that's what I did before the new store opened closer by.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes i agree maybe go with the fromm. It is just as good and easily shipped for cheap. Carolina pet pantry also sells it with free shipping.

Most Reactions