xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
so before I go grocery shopping tonight... Is play yogurt the only kind I can give her? I heard on here of some people feeding their bullys greek yogurt or vanilla. Any suggestions?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi April, the best sources of yogurt are the plain unsweetened or the plain unsweetened Greek yogurts. You want to stay away from the flavoured yogurts due to the high sugar contents. Plain and Greek yogurts are the same, but Greek yogurt has more protein. The highest amounts of probiotics are found in Kefir, although it's more expensive than yogurt.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Either one is fine but only use plain if you are giving it daily. For special treats every now and then we will use vanilla. I just use the regular kind due to the way Greek is made and toxins that are created during the process.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I get plain greek -- organic.

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
How often do you feed your bully yogurt? If I have never given Riggins yogurt, do I slowly introduce it to him? He is 1 on Monday and has never had any people food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
Holly gets yogurt from time to time, no set schedule. Sometimes we find her sitting and starring at the frig because she wants some yogurt. She loves it!

I would give Riggins 1 tbsp. No need to slowly introduce.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.