Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I usually switch them at around 6 months from the puppy to the beef, but it can be done anytime. If your pup is doing well on the puppy you may just want to keep him on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
You can switch them to the FROMM 4 Star foods any time, but I like to wait until at least 6 months of age. I have switched one 3 month old pup to it one time because she didn't do well on the puppy, and she did fine on the adult FROMM .

BigBodyBenzo

Apr 19, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Benzo
My puppy is not yet on Fromm I'm switching him from his food that he is currently on. I would like to go with the grain fees so I don't want to start him on the puppy then switch. From what I've read it says the 4 star is good for all ages just that puppies may need a larger amount. I was wondering the amount of food in cups this parent gives their bully since the picture looks very similar in size to my pup. I appreciate your help. [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

BigBodyBenzo

Apr 19, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Benzo
I was wondering about what the age and weight of your puppy is, he looks to be similar size to my pup. I am looking to switch to Fromm's beef frittata and Ive read that its for all ages but that puppys may need more than the recommended amount. If they do happen to be of similar age/weight, I was wonder the amount of food that you give him. Thank you.
[MENTION=10815]AceTheBathound[/MENTION]

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=11651]BigBodyBenzo[/MENTION] I would feed the amount you are feeding when you change. If he has loose poop, back off the amount a little, if the poop is hard try feeding a little more.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.