Fromm question

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
I am reading a lot about the dog food in here. It seams like most of you feed Fromm.
Where is the best place to order Fromm? How much do you pay for a bag?
I am trying to see if ordering might be cheaper then drive to the one store what carries it 25 miles away from here. Just in case I want to do the switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
I get Fromm from a local pet store about 3 miles from my house. But I know most order from Petflow. Im sure I pay a little more but I like to support the local guy when I can

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It's really convenient to order from Petflow they deliver super fast straight to your door.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I get Fromm from a local pet store about 3 miles from my house. But I know most order from Petflow. Im sure I pay a little more but I like to support the local guy when I can

You are so lucky! My store is over 25 miles away through a thousand stoplights!! I found since we don't pay sales tax through petflow it's quite a bit cheaper though so I'm happy.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I also support local if I can so I go to a little pet store about 15 miles from my house. I love the store plus I like to take June anywhere I can :) We pay $70 for the 26 lb. bag.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We get ours locally as the store we buy it from is about 5 or 6 miles from us and they have several locations across town. Buying local works out great for us as the shop we use we get every 11th bag free plus they usually have coupons that they give us. So in our case when you factor in the free bag and the coupons even with sale tax we come out the same price per bag as Petflow.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
We get ours locally as the store we buy it from is about 5 or 6 miles from us and they have several locations across town. Buying local works out great for us as the shop we use we get every 11th bag free plus they usually have coupons that they give us. So in our case when you factor in the free bag and the coupons even with sale tax we come out the same price per bag as Petflow.

Same here with my local store

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
I have the same deal as marine91 with a local pet shop. I think it cost $53 for a 33lb bag. 11th bag is free.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

same for me.... local pet store supporter and I know I pay more, but like to keep Mom/Pop shop in business

Bulldogmd

Sep 9, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
I order Fromm from Chewy.com 33 lbs bag 20 plus $, I love that stuff. I always end up buying a lot of other items, plus they deliver. YES !!!!

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I use petflow too. Their customer service is on point too. One time FedEx delivered the large bag of pork and peas to the wrong address. After not receiving the bag, checking the tracking info and walking door to door searching for the food, I contacted Petflow to let them know that my food never arrived even though the tracking said delivered. They sent me another bag immediately. I'm sticking with them for a while

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.