Upset stomach..... Food transition

Brandie37

Mar 10, 2014
KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Bruno & Louie
I transitioned my OEB pup Bella to Blue Buffalo ( puppy formula), she had horrible gas and just never adjusted to it. After reading everything I could about food I was torn between Fromms and Wellness Core Grain Free. I decided on Wellness Core Grain Free. She is also on a daily probiotic to help her out right now. The gas is slowly improving. Does anyone feed Wellness Core Grain Feed and if so what kind of experiences did you have with it? Thank you:)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
There are a few on Wellness Core... they will be along to help.

keep in mind when switching foods it can take up to 4-6 weeks to see the FULL effects of the change

OP
Brandie37

Brandie37

Mar 10, 2014
KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Bruno & Louie
Ok thank you !! I feel like I might be a little hyper sensitive about it but she's the first bully I've ever had and just want the best for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I don't feed it but I read the ingredients and it's a good food. I'm assuming you're feeding the puppy formula?

Like [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] said, it takes a while before you see the full effects. So since you said her gas is slowly improving, there's no reason to change. Especially since it's a good formula.

djalex23

Oct 29, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
I feed my little lady wellness core and she is doing great on it. Nice shining coat firm stools and she always wants more. It's kinda pricey though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.