Food Recommendations?

Japanfour1212

Mar 14, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy (Male) and Molly (Female)
I have 2 bulldogs 3 year old female and 4 year male and currently feed them Purina Dog Chow (about $24-26 for around a 30lb bag). I am looking to get start feeding them something better but can't really afford to increase how much i spend on food by much. So what im looking for is recommendations for a better food to feed them in the same price range (if that even exists) that i can either buy at somewhere like a walmart/petco/petsmart type place.

Thanks for your answers...

OP
J

Japanfour1212

Mar 14, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy (Male) and Molly (Female)
I have 2 bulldogs 3 year old female and 4 year male and currently feed them Purina Dog Chow (about $24-26 for around a 30lb bag). I am looking to get start feeding them something better but can't really afford to increase how much i spend on food by much. So what im looking for is recommendations for a better food to feed them in the same price range (if that even exists) that i can either buy at somewhere like a walmart/petco/petsmart type place.

Thanks for your answers...

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
I feed my bully Pedigree. He has been on it since he was a puppy and I saw no need to change it since he was doing so well on it. I know its not the best food out there but he likes it and he has absolutely no health problems or allergies.

Last edited:

Anamaida

Oct 3, 2013
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Itzy
Wellness Core is a very good food that you can buy at Petco but its cost is higher than the one you give to your bully. I give Itzy Solid Gold that is in the same range of Wellnes but when Itzy was on it she used to smell to much like fish so we swiched it. Its cost is around $36, a 15 pound bag.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.