xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
So I've been getting a little irritated trying to find treats for my bully since she is allergic to hers we were giving. I heard countless pros on fruitibles and looked at the ingredients to find potatoes and oatmeal which both feed the yeast problem were trying to overcome. So what would be a good treat to give her that is grain free and will not promote the yeast? I know fruits and veggies but we have another dog who gets soft dog bones as a treat out of a cupboard and jovi waits by the cupboard with her for some yummy treats and anytime we give her fruits or veggies around Bella she drops it and tried to steal her treats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We have been giving Harlea the Natures Variety Instinct Rabbit and Apple grain free treats and she loves them and we haven't seen any side affects yet.

With Rabbit Meal and Apples
Instinct_biscuits_11oz_rabbit_WEB.jpg

INSTINCT GRAIN-FREE BISCUIT TREATS

• Grain-free and gluten-free
  • All natural
  • No added salt or sugar
  • With prebiotics and probiotics
Size Available
11 oz
Ingredients
Rabbit Meal, Tapioca, Garbanzo Bean Flour, Apples, Pork Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Pumpkinseeds, Natural Vegetable Flavor, Dried Egg Whites, Montmorillonite Clay, Guar Gum, Ginger, Inulin, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product. Visit the Ingredient Glossary to learn about each ingredient.
Daily Feeding Guidelines
Feed 1 to 2 biscuits per day as a tasty treat or training aid. Break biscuit into smaller pieces for smaller dogs, and always supervise use. As with any treat added to your pet's daily diet, adjust your pet's caloric intake accordingly to avoid overfeeding.
Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein (min): 25.0%
Crude Fat (min): 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 5.0%
Moisture (max): 10.0%
*Bacillus coagulans (min): 150,000 CFU/g
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content
3565 kcal/kg (Calculated)
26 kcal/biscuit (Calculated)
(1 biscuit = approximately 7g)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fruitables..... made in USA and all natural

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
We have been giving Harlea the Natures Variety Instinct Rabbit and Apple grain free treats and she loves them and we haven't seen any side affects yet.

With Rabbit Meal and Apples
Instinct_biscuits_11oz_rabbit_WEB.jpg

INSTINCT GRAIN-FREE BISCUIT TREATS

• Grain-free and gluten-free
  • All natural
  • No added salt or sugar
  • With prebiotics and probiotics
Size Available
11 oz
Ingredients
Rabbit Meal, Tapioca, Garbanzo Bean Flour, Apples, Pork Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Pumpkinseeds, Natural Vegetable Flavor, Dried Egg Whites, Montmorillonite Clay, Guar Gum, Ginger, Inulin, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product. Visit the Ingredient Glossary to learn about each ingredient.
Daily Feeding Guidelines
Feed 1 to 2 biscuits per day as a tasty treat or training aid. Break biscuit into smaller pieces for smaller dogs, and always supervise use. As with any treat added to your pet's daily diet, adjust your pet's caloric intake accordingly to avoid overfeeding.
Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein (min): 25.0%
Crude Fat (min): 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 5.0%
Moisture (max): 10.0%
*Bacillus coagulans (min): 150,000 CFU/g
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content
3565 kcal/kg (Calculated)
26 kcal/biscuit (Calculated)
(1 biscuit = approximately 7g)

that that sounds awesome however she refuses to eat hard biscuit treats . Such a pain :(

- - - Updated - - -

Fruitables..... made in USA and all natural

It has oatmeal ad potatoes

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
that that sounds awesome however she refuses to eat hard biscuit treats . Such a pain :(

We also use Cloud Start Grain free treats as they are made in the USA as well. They have a soft peanut butter one that Harlea loves as well. They look like little people. lol

All of the Taste, None of the Grain! The Buddy Biscuits that dogs have loved for more than a decade are now available in 100% Grain Free, gluten free formulations. Perfect for dogs on a grain free diet, these new Grain Free Buddy Biscuits will delight dogs with their craveable flavors and will delight you with their wholesome, easily digestible ingredients.

• 100% Grain Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Meat flavors contain a single animal protein source
  • No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
  • No corn, wheat, soy or eggs
  • Made in USA
  • Four delicious recipes: Slow Roasted Beef, Smooth Aged Cheddar, Rotisserie Chicken, and Homestyle Peanut Butter
  • Available in 5 oz. bags

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
We also use Cloud Start Grain free treats as they are made in the USA as well. They have a soft peanut butter one that Harlea loves as well. They look like little people. lol

All of the Taste, None of the Grain! The Buddy Biscuits that dogs have loved for more than a decade are now available in 100% Grain Free, gluten free formulations. Perfect for dogs on a grain free diet, these new Grain Free Buddy Biscuits will delight dogs with their craveable flavors and will delight you with their wholesome, easily digestible ingredients.

• 100% Grain Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Meat flavors contain a single animal protein source
  • No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
  • No corn, wheat, soy or eggs
  • Made in USA
  • Four delicious recipes: Slow Roasted Beef, Smooth Aged Cheddar, Rotisserie Chicken, and Homestyle Peanut Butter
  • Available in 5 oz. bags

omg thank you!! I'll see if my local pet store has these tonight

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I give Vegas, baby carrots, banana's strawberries, yogurt, frozen green beans etc., etc....all fresh and all natural.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It has oatmeal ad potatoes

UGH.... sorry about that, did not fully take in your post. Banks has yeast issue too, but i get her the treats with no white potato... sweet potato are OK, no yeast issue with them

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Do you know what flavors you don't have an issue with

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I make Bifi fridge dried treats. I dry pieces of meat -about the size of a fingernail- dry in the fridge for a few days and whahla treats are done. The denser the meat the faster it dries like gizzard for example.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Do you know what flavors you don't have an issue with

We have only tried the aged cheese and peanut butter ones. She will eat the cheese ones but prefers the peanut butter ones.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Every Sunday I make turkey meatballs, you can put in whatever you like, sw potato, gr beans, and bake at 350 for 26 min. I add shredded cheese and an egg too!!

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I bought a box for Porkie. The duck meal sweet potato biscuits. I prefer soft chew treats.

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
I just give ace his own kibble. I bought several grain free treats to then find out that the primary source of protein was pea protein. He started with tear stains. Stopped them, 1 wk later, back normal. I just give home a few pebbles from his own kibble. Although, that rabbit and apple treat looks promising :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I give Elmo milk bones are these ok for bully's? Where do you get the Cloud Start Grain Free Treats? I am going to make the turkey meatballs for Elmo do you use fresh, frozen or canned sw potatoes, and green beans? Than You, Susan Moore

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.