Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
I'm wondering if any one is using Nuvet plus supplement and your thoughts on the product. Our breeder has asked me to use them to meet there health contract.
Just curious, thanks

Doug

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes, I just started giving my boys the NuVet supplement once a day and it's going very well. Others here have used it, probably for longer periods of time than I have, so they can give you more of the long term benefits, i'm sure.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have used NuVet and NuJoint supplements, and I noticed HUGE improvements in all my doggies!!! My 9 year old boxer was having joint issues, and now she runs around like her ol' puppy self :rundog: You can call them and ask any questions, super friendly and knowledgable company!!! I would highly recommend them :yes:

OP
B

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Thank you Henny and Tracey, just was not sure about it but if its working for guys I'll keep using it thanks.

Doug

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Yes we use nuvet supplements as well. Our breeder recommended them, and it is a part of her health guarantee contract. Stella enjoys them. She thinks they are just another treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I just started Vegas about 3 weeks ago on the NuVet Plus Joints, he has a "popping" noise in his hip although no pain. I can't tell you how wonderful they are because he has been on them such a short time, I can tell you, other members LOVE them. I will continue to keep Vegas on these forever.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Lisa [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] gives her bullies NuVet Plus also. I have heard they are good. We use a similar product called HardyPet Complete.

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
I'm wondering if any one is using Nuvet plus supplement and your thoughts on the product. Our breeder has asked me to use them to meet there health contract.
Just curious, thanks

Doug

Breeders that hat require you use nuvet as part of the health agreement typically have an affiliation with nuvet and get a kick back. I used nuvet for a solid 6 months and saw no negative or positive impact. For these type of results IDE rather spend the money on something else such as a probiotic or salmon oil that I can actually see positive results from.

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
I have been giving Howie Nuvet since he was 6 months old. He feels very soft. I also home cooked his meals so I want to ensure he has all the nutrients and vitamins that might be missing from his meals.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I give Elmo Nuvet, he has been on this since I got him at 3mo. young, Elmo is going on 8mo. young I also put salmon oil in his food once a day,2 squirts. He is doing great with this. I add a spoon full of yogurt in his food once a day and also once a day cottage cheese, he loves it. Susan Moore

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Nuvet plus 1 wafer per day for Ace. He loves them! He's a pup, so I can't comment for long term. Although, I haven't seen any negativity with it. The vet told me it was ok, and not an overkill on the dosages, which at times can cause rapid growth, which may lead to joint problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.