FROMM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
GOOD MORNING ALL......CURIOUS AS TO HOW OFTEN FROMM COMES OUT WITH NEW FOOD FLAVORS FOR OUR BULLY BABIES :) ALSO IS IT AN OKAY THING TO SWITCH FLAVORS OFTEN OR SHOULD WE FIND ONE AND STAY WITH IT? ENJOY THE DAY! :cool:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I don't know how often they come out with new flavors but we switch Harlea between Pork and Peas, Game Bird and Beef Fritatta all the time with no issues. Occasionally she will have one for breakfast and a different one for dinner.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I was switching Winston almost every order on PetFlow and he seemed to do fine on it!!! I'm not sure sure how often they come out w/new ones… ?!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I see a lot of this group is using Fromm. What do you like about it and why did you switch?

Personally I love the fact that all of the ingredients are grown or raised here in the USA and it has no chicken from China. Most of the dog food/dog treat recalls in this country were done because of the chicken from China and I've never seen a recall on Fromms food. The grain free pork and peas got rid of most of the allergic reactions that my bulldog had and that's a huge plus in my world..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Personally I love the fact that all of the ingredients are grown or raised here in the USA and it has no chicken from China. Most of the dog food/dog treat recalls in this country were done because of the chicken from China and I've never seen a recall on Fromms food. The grain free pork and peas got rid of most of the allergic reactions that my bulldog had and that's a huge plus in my world..

I don't know how often they come out with new flavors but we switch Harlea between Pork and Peas, Game Bird and Beef Fritatta all the time with no issues. Occasionally she will have one for breakfast and a different one for dinner.

EXACTLY ^^^^^ Babks was a yeasty mess before Fromm.... Pork and Peas is her standard, but I do the same Todd does with mixing it up.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I see a lot of this group is using Fromm. What do you like about it and why did you switch?

I was trying all kinds of foods. Many worked well, others maybe worked well with one and not the others. When I tried Fromm it was night and day in the coat appearance. I continued to try other brands and eventually went back to Fromm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Before i switch again, I need to find out if Charley is sensitive to fish since Fromm has salmon oil. If no sensitivities, next bag will be Fromm! Acana lamb and apple has been really good, but I'd like to get him beyond allergies and that yeasty ear. Acana solved the bowel issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BullyLove143

Jan 9, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Douglas
From works great for
My bully, but his
Poop is soooo not solid. Everything else looks great...coat, paws, eyes, any suggestions!?!

BullyLove143

Jan 9, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Douglas
Just 2 cups a day. It's only Fromm that does this to him. He was on acana but lost a significant amount of hair. I don't want to switch foods. I'm wondering if it's the protein?

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June likes the Surf and Turf and Game Bird the most I think. She has had Beef Frittata and Pork and Peas and did great on those as well. She is very healthy and switching to grain-free Fromm (from the Fromm puppy) got rid of her tear stains so we're sticking with it!

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Just 2 cups a day. It's only Fromm that does this to him. He was on acana but lost a significant amount of hair. I don't want to switch foods. I'm wondering if it's the protein?

Your bully lost hair on Acana food? Is it better now that you've switched to Fromm? Which Acana blend were you feeding him? Charley's hair has thinned on Acana too. Poop firmed up but hair thinned. Yeasty ear infections minimized but not gone. Acana food is going grain free. Looking forward to see if/how it changes Charley's health.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

You may want to try a different protein, which one are you currently feeding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.