Real Name
    Samantha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    June
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: FROMM

June likes the Surf and Turf and Game Bird the most I think. She has had Beef Frittata and Pork and Peas and did great on those as well. She is very healthy and switching to grain-free Fromm (from the Fromm puppy) got rid of her tear stains so we're sticking with it!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Charley, a 5 year old male
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BullyLove143 View Post
    Just 2 cups a day. It's only Fromm that does this to him. He was on acana but lost a significant amount of hair. I don't want to switch foods. I'm wondering if it's the protein?
    Your bully lost hair on Acana food? Is it better now that you've switched to Fromm? Which Acana blend were you feeding him? Charley's hair has thinned on Acana too. Poop firmed up but hair thinned. Yeasty ear infections minimized but not gone. Acana food is going grain free. Looking forward to see if/how it changes Charley's health.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BullyLove143 View Post
    Just 2 cups a day. It's only Fromm that does this to him. He was on acana but lost a significant amount of hair. I don't want to switch foods. I'm wondering if it's the protein?
    You may want to try a different protein, which one are you currently feeding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi, I also don't know how often Fromm's Introduces new flavours, the newest flavour is the Pork and Peas, they also have Beef Frittata, Surf and Turf, Pork and Applesauce, And a Tuna and a Chicken Flavour, which I cant remember the names of, Salmon and Veg, and Lamb and Lentil. You can change the flavours between the Fromm's foods without having to do the slow transition, but each bully is different in how sensitive they are, what works for one might not work for another, and one protein source may cause allergy or sensitivity issues. My female Blossom is allergic to chicken and salmon, and grains, so can't have the Chicken, or Salmon Veg flavours, and she has to be on a grain free food. We have used Beef Frittata, but are now using Lamb and Lentil. It's really trial and error when trying to find a food and a protein source that they tolerate.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads