Wellness Core

Txarmywife

Oct 10, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Just curious if anyone has tried Wellness Core for their Eb? If so, what was your experience?

Ours has been on Blue Buffalo Life Protection and we've had a few skin and tear stain issues so decided to upgrade to a higher quality food without poultry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I haven't tried the food, but I have used their treats before. My dogs love them...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tyree213

Nov 26, 2012
New Orleans
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert, Scarlet
Seems like a good food, im not a fan of all the potatoes in it for a bulldog but it looks decent. I had good results from Merricks grain free line. And they have a few different meat sources if yours is sensitive to chicken.

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Maximus is on WELLNESS CORE Reduced Fat formula dry kibble, in addition to the WELLNESS CORE weight maintenance formula canned food - he has done very well on both, and Wellness is a 6-Star Food, so I am very pleased that he is on a good diet.

OP
T

Txarmywife

Oct 10, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Thanks for the feedback! We decided to do a slow transition to Wellness Core Ocean. Sancho is currently finishing the remainder of his Blue Buffalo for about another week at 3/4 Wellness to 1/4 Blue. We've already noticed a reduction in tear staining and a shinier coat in general. He's also starting to pick around the Blue and just eat the Wellness haha so at least I know he likes it! I'm fairly happy with it so far and the pricing isn't anymore than what we were already paying yet we went up 2 stars :)

Alicia Del Rosario

Mar 1, 2014
Round Rock, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yogi
I have my Yogi on Wellness Core and his skin allergies are now under control and his coat is so soft and shiny! Love this food; Amazon has it available through a club; where you can sign up for monthly or bi-monthly recurring shipments and it saves you a little bit.
5u6a8epu.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I have not tried it, so not help here.