Food amounts???

Angela Cammarn

Feb 23, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Scroter Dean
So I'm reading that many of you feed you babies yogurt, fruits, veggies and eggs (to mention a few ) is this in place of a meal or in addition of their meals. If it's in addition to their meals are you adjusting the recommended daily allowance??? I want to keep my little guy at a healthy weight and I understand that bullies are prone to obesity.
this newbie momma appreciates your advice/knowledge!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
For us it is in addition. Harlea gets 1 cup twice a day and then kefir, yogurt, fruits and veggies off and on during the day. She is a nice healthy 40lbs at almost 10 months old.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
these are usually as treats, or toppers for regular meals. when Lola was a puppy, though, we always gave her a hard boiled egg for lunch. Plus her two meals of (then) kibble. You are so right about keeping bullies at their ideal weight. you should feel the ribs but not see them. They have a lifetime to gain weight, but its really hard to take it off! kind of like humans hah

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
In addition here too. Holly got her evening cup of Fromms around 5:30pm and I gave her a big dollop of plain yogurt just a few mins ago.

Holly is almost 2 and weighs 50 pounds.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online