Interesting Programme on Dog Food (UK)

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Hi all,

I've just watched a very interesting programme on Channel 5 OD (online in the UK) about different types of dog food.

They discuss various options from processed commercial food, home cooked and the raw diet. I'd be very interested to hear what people on the forum feel is best?

I'm currently using Royal Canin Bulldog Jnr for my 3 month old pup Rocky. It was recommended by my vet. But the raw diet sounds very interesting. I wonder if I should consider changing??
Any opinions?

Anyone in the UK who is interested in watching the show google 'The Truth About Your Dog's Food' it's available online for only 3 more days!

Kx
a6unuqyr.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Thanks for that i will watch it in the morning ;) x
sadly Royal Canin isnt such a good food -look at the percentage of meat (low) and fillers (grain in it)

OP
KishiD

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Thanks Pati. I use RC because the vet told me to - it just shows that you can never be sure who to trust. I wonder what the best alternative for him is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anamaida

Oct 3, 2013
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Itzy
We used to give Itzy RC too when she was two months old and she loved it, but she started having many skin issues and ear infections. Then we tried Natural Balance, wellnes,...... and finally settle down with Solid Gold Hadchen Flocken. She is 8 months old now and her skin is healthy and no more ear infection, beautiful fur, firm stools. Im happy with that but I will watch the video anyway. Thanks for sharing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 92
OP
KishiD

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky