Alternating Fromm Flavors?

bronsonsdad

Feb 7, 2014
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
Does anyone switch between flavors of Fromm from week to week? I want to keep the food somewhat exciting for my little guy, but I'm not sure if this would be too hard on his system. I know you have to ween dogs onto new brands of food, but I am not sure if it is any easier if you stay with the same brand. The Fromm website indicates that using a few varieties at once is ok for the dog, but I wanted to check with other EB owners before I try it. Thanks in advance.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
All of the Fromms grain free is interchangeable without the wait time. Ive never switched up that fast from week to week because of allergie issues with my bully but if everything is good with Bronson I dont see how it would hurt.

OP
bronsonsdad

bronsonsdad

Feb 7, 2014
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
Thanks for the quick reply, I am still figuring out if he has any food allergies, but if he doesn't I am planning on buying a small bag of each flavor and just mixing it up every few days or so.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We rotate with every bag we buy but we always keep a 4lb bag of 3 of the flavors on hand at all times. Sometimes we will mix 8t up meal to meal with Harlea having Game Bird for breakfast and then Pork and Pea or Beef Fritatta for dinner without issue.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We rotate with every bag we buy but we always keep a 4lb bag of 3 of the flavors on hand at all times. Sometimes we will mix 8t up meal to meal with Harlea having Game Bird for breakfast and then Pork and Pea or Beef Fritatta for dinner without issue.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

these are our three rotation too... Pork and Peas mostly but an occasional Game Bird of Beef for a change up

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thanks for the quick reply, I am still figuring out if he has any food allergies, but if he doesn't I am planning on buying a small bag of each flavor and just mixing it up every few days or so.

You can absolutely do this. You can give one for breakfast and a different one for dinner within the four star line. What a lucky bully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.