* English Bulldog Puppy Food Ideas? :) *

christinamdo416

Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
AJ
Hello all!! Newbie here. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend so far. Later this week I will be getting a female english bulldog puppy and am wondering what foods are healthy and good for her to eat….I see so many different answers from so many different sites and I am confused lol there are so many…I just want to have several food ideas on what to purchase that is healthy for my baby girl. Thanks and God bless!

**FutureBullyMommy**

p.s. I did post this thread in the Welcome and Introduction Forum and it seems as if FROMM foods was the top winner but I am wondering if anyone has fed their bulldogs other types of foods and had a success? It seems as if FROMM brands of food is hard to get in my area.

p.s.s.
IMG_3858.JPG
****AJ****
​My baby girl at 5 weeks old…since then me and the breeder have been skyping with her so I don't have a recent pic but she is coming home this thursday and will post up new pics :yes:

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Welcome!! I too am waiting on the arrival on my fur baby.. You are definitely way ahead of me though.. And she's gorgeous in this picture!! I was looking at foods that work well other than Fromm.. I'm sure some of the other members will be by shortly to let you know.. I'll just tag along so I don't need to ask the same question.. Lol Congratulations!! Can't wait to see more pics of your baby..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
There are a lot of great foods out there other than Fromms. The easiest place to start would be to check out the dog food ratings topic on the home page until some other folks come along.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

bronsonsdad

Feb 7, 2014
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
I just got my little guy two weeks ago and we moved him from Purina to Fromm Pork and Peas and have had no issues so far. I started with 2/3cup purina 1/3 Fromm for 5 days, then half and half for 5 days, and then 2/3 cup Fromm and 1/3 purina for 5 days. Today is his first day on only Fromm. I am feeding him 1 cup per day total, and let me tell you, he would probably eat another cup if I let him!

OP
christinamdo416

christinamdo416

Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
AJ
Haha!! Thanks everyone for your responses! :) I appreciate all the information!

Xoxo!!! :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.