Who here uses NuJoint Plus and what benefits have you seen??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
A week ago I ordered these pills/wafer's for Vegas because he has a "popping noise" (but no pain that I can see) in his left hip area. He received them 3 days ago and I am just wondering who else uses this product and what benefits have you seen? Suppose to up his immunities and lube his joints. Same company as NuVet products.
Thanks!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have not tried it yet, but I did ask about it last time I called. I was told it was better to use it in conjuntion with NuVet plus as it was meant to work together. I think I am going to get some next time I place an order.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have not tried it yet, but I did ask about it last time I called. I was told it was better to use it in conjuntion with NuVet plus as it was meant to work together. I think I am going to get some next time I place an order.

Whaaat??? I am suppose to use both?? Do you use Nuvet plus? What benefits do you find?

BulldogMoma

Apr 15, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Morgan (born 5-28-2013) Clyde (2004-2012)
Although I have not used NuJoint Plus, Morgan has been on the NuVet Plus supplement since he was with our breeder. He is now eight months old and he is the absolute "picture of health."
Aside from routine check-ups, our boy has not stepped foot in our vet's office. Good nutritious food and supplements, nice walks, long naps, and lots of love = a happy bullie and wonderful friend.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I use the NuVet Plus and NuJoint for Roxie… I have noticed a MAJOR improvement w/her. She is a 9 year old boxer, and she would lay around a lot… now she's back to her ol' puppy crazy self. Doing jumps and half circles in the air, and today my hubby took her for a slow jog. She hasn't done that in years!!! :w00t: It took a couple of weeks to see the change, but I think she looks fantastic!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Whaaat??? I am suppose to use both?? Do you use Nuvet plus? What benefits do you find?

Yes it was recommended by a friend several years ago, been using it ever since. I especially like to give it when home cooking to make sure they are getting their proper amount of vitamins. I had both my vets look at it too compared to what they themselves sell and they both said it was excellent and to stick with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.