Thank you, Lynn! I no longer eat baby carrots due to chlorine wash (poisonous).
I try to avoid anything with chlorine, including toothpaste...it's shocking what it does
to harm our bodies, the most shocking fact...it doesn't prevent dental decay! I use a
process called 'oil pulling' with coconut oil that totally cleanses & deoderizes my
teeth & mouth. Google it
Sorry, this is confusing...I was talking about chloride and meant to include
fluoride also, as both are bad for everyone and our environment...POISONS!
My 1st bully, Brutus
RIP beloved boy.