Nutritious toppings???

MommyOfCali

Jan 11, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cali
Any suggestions on yummy nutritious toppings for feeding time? Something that's easy to mix with food (other than canned pumpkin or low fat plain yogurt) My Cali girl had a tablespoon of pumpkin to bind her poops and now that that is solved, we haven't given it to her bc I didn't want her to get spoiled. Guess what??? She's damn spoiled!!!! Now she is being a picky little one and paces herself TOO much while eating. But once we put something on top she eats normally (which is devouring lol) She's needs a little something extra... Any suggestions would be great! :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Frozen green beans, peas or baby carrots are what we use aside from yogurt.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
M

MommyOfCali

Jan 11, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cali
Frozen green beans, peas or baby carrots are what we use aside from yogurt.

Cali loves baby carrots! We're going to try her on peas and beans soon. She's smart though, she will eat whatever is on top and leave her food. If it's something thick like yogurt she has no choice but to eat both! What kind of yogurt do you use?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We use plain old generic yogurt. She usually gets that with bananas before bed and Kefir in the morning. Another good topper is sliced bell peppers.

OP
M

MommyOfCali

Jan 11, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cali
We use plain old generic yogurt. She usually gets that with bananas before bed and Kefir in the morning. Another good topper is sliced bell peppers.

You do that in addition to dry food or in place of? And thank you for ur help!!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We do the yogurt and kefir seperate as her morning and before bed snacks.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi. We give our two guys plain unsweetened yogurt on their morning kibble, they also get one fruit in the morning, such as strawberries, blueberries, cut up bananas, watermelon, cut up apples, or pineapple. We give them veggie toppers on their evening kibble such as cooked carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, or green beans. We also add salmon oil on their evening kibble, and we add apple cider vinegar to their drinking water everyday.

OP
M

MommyOfCali

Jan 11, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cali
Hi. We give our two guys plain unsweetened yogurt on their morning kibble, they also get one fruit in the morning, such as strawberries, blueberries, cut up bananas, watermelon, cut up apples, or pineapple. We give them veggie toppers on their evening kibble such as cooked carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, or green beans. We also add salmon oil on their evening kibble, and we add apple cider vinegar to their drinking water everyday.
Wow food fit for a queen! Thanks!!!!

adolfov88

Sep 16, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Nixon
We give our boys one boiled egg twice a week! They go crazy for it, also helps their coat a lot they hardly shed.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I agree w/the eggs and green beans! My boy is always hungry after a meal (and before;) So far no problems w/allergies or (bathroom moments)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online