Help Needed! FROMM formula change??? Kimo is pooping--A LOT!!!

Kimo boyz mama

Mar 3, 2013
Los Gatos, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kimo and Ollie (brothers, 1 yr apart)
Kimo has been on FROMM pork & peas for about 6 months now...everything regular, but the last 2 bags or so, I have noticed more poop...and now this bag...both he and my Lab poop like 3-6 times a day!!! OMG!!! And of course have lost weight...I feed them 1 heaping cup--2x/day (about 2 1/2 cups total)---I know if I add more food, they will just poop more, cause I tried that the other day and led to 5-6 times...Kimo is going poop everytime he pees it seems...regular stool, just a lot. I could change "flavor" to see if that helps, but I am not sure... Any suggestions???

My bulldog will lose all his wrinkles!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, maybe cut back the food to 1 cup twice a day, it could be that 2 and 1/2 cups is too much food. You don't need to feed as much with the Fromms.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Monica is right, thats what I was thinking. Cut back a bit and it should go back to normal. You dont need to worry he wont lose any wrinkles. :no:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I agree with Monica and Phil. Pork and Peas is also very lean and such a great well balanced diet, they do tend to lose weight which is not a bad thing. Can you post pictures so we can see the weight loss?

You can add oil, cheese or other toppers if you feel they are too lean, but remember-- lean is good. Skinny is not.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online