Food

Bull Dozer

Jan 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Does anyone know anything about Zignature LID Lamb dry kibble? Good or bad? Just switched my Dozer to it from NV LID Lamb bc he couldn't poop due to the clay thats in it. He cannot have potatoes due to yeast issues and has to be grain free. Any help would be great! He always smells witch I believe is the yeast. Thanks, Rob and Dozer DSC_0063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi sorry I am not familiar with this food. We feed our two guys Fromms Beef Fritatta, which is a grain free dog food. Our female Blossom has allergies to chicken, salmon, corn and grains.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I looked up the ingredients in their website and the only concern I have is that it has pea protein listed as the 5th ingredient. This tells me that they boosted the protein content. Peas and pea flour are already high protein. And with that, the total protein percentage listed is only 28%. So, it kinda makes me wonder how much protein is coming from the Turkey.

Please note that protein from plants is not readily bio-available to dogs, therefore, a good amount of that protein from the plant is going to end up as waste. So 28% protein becomes misleading as it relates to the actual protein volume that benefitted the dog.

Other than that, the food looks good.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I agree with [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION], :goodpost: looks like a great food, but has a lot of peas (in three listed ingredients). Peas however can be a great alternative, especially for bullies with allergies. This is one of those foods I bet that can really help for those with potato allergies but hinder those with pea allergies. It's certainly worth trying, please let us know how it works for you!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online