Update-Food transition going great....royal canin to Fromm

Diesels mom

Mar 19, 2013
Arizona
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
After a lot of feedback I decided to change Diesels food from Royal Canin to Fromm beef frittata. Diesel is now on week 2 1/2 of his food transition and I couldn't be happier with the ease of the transition for him, he usually has a sensitive stomach and he is doing extremely well not a soft stool to date.:) He is currently at half Royal Canin and half Fromm and I plan on keeping him at this for the remainder of the week. Fingers crossed that the transition keeps going smoothly for him.

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
After a lot of feedback I decided to change Diesels food from Royal Canin to Fromm beef frittata. Diesel is now on week 2 1/2 of his food transition and I couldn't be happier with the ease of the transition for him, he usually has a sensitive stomach and he is doing extremely well not a soft stool to date.:) He is currently at half Royal Canin and half Fromm and I plan on keeping him at this for the remainder of the week. Fingers crossed that the transition keeps going smoothly for him.

Great to hear! I'm going through the same thing :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so glad it's working out for you, and that diesel is tolerating it well. We also switched our guys from Royal Canin that the breeder was feeding them, and we switched them to Fromm's Beef when they were 7 months old, they have been on it for almost a year and a half and are both doing great on it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GREAT!! keep us posted!

Kimo boyz mama

Mar 3, 2013
Los Gatos, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kimo and Ollie (brothers, 1 yr apart)
I made the same switch for Kimo a few months ago and he is on FROMM Pork & Peas...but I noticed with this bag he and the Lab are pooping, a LOT! Like 3-4 times a day...OMG...firm and normal, just a lot...what do you think? change in formula? They both look thinner this month, so if I increase more, most likely, poop more...sigh...not sure what to do. What do you guys think???

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.