Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pioneer Naturals?

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sammy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Pioneer Naturals?

I had switched John snow to Fromms from taste of the wild (salmon) I tried the salmon and Tunalini first and that gave him brown gunky and watery eyes. Then I tried Pork and peas and he broke out with little bumps on his skin. I returned that and was going to try the Beef Fritatta but when I asked the owner he steered me to the Pioneer as well. Hopefully this will be the ticket. Will follow up with results.

2. Likes NewEnglandBully liked this post
    Real Name
    Pete
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola McWigglebutt, Bruno (1996-2007)
    Likes (Received)

So how is the Pioneer Naturals working for those of you who switched to it recently? I just switched to Pioneer Naturals Grain and Potato free Whitefish food for Lola. It was highly recommended at the local pet store. I'm really hoping it will clear up her red itchy skin because switching From Fromm's Beef Fritatta back to Taste of The Wild High Prairie Puppy didn't work like I thought it would.

Bruno the Bulldog - Rest in peace old buddy.
    July 1996 - December 2007

4. Likes NewEnglandBully liked this post
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@pcchenard I'm sorry that I didn't see this before. We stayed with Pioneer a few months, but the gas was too much to bear (for us)
    I went with Fromm like I had originally wanted to...we have been in a tear stain battle however, so I experimented every so often with a different kibble...TOTW (did not go over well w/my boy) and now I just started Brothers Complete. I am only on day 3, so we will see how this goes (blogging about it ) .... but I am pretty sure we will end up going Raw. Out of all the Kibbles, however, Pioneer was best for his eyes!

"Unequivocally the Sweetest"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads