Fromm

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Just would like to say that i recently switched Hercules to Fromm dog food and there is a world of difference. Best dog food :) hands down!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So cool, glad he is doing better.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's awesome, so glad to hear he's tolerating the Fromms, and he's doing well. It's so great when you finally find a food that is both nutritious, and that they tolerate, the process can be so frustrating. We switched our two guys to Fromms Beef Frittata, after trying 4 different brands. My female Blossom is allergic to chicken, salmon, corn, and grains. They have been on Fromms for 16 onths now, and are doing really well on this food.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
I was nervous when switching because his face would get so red after eating and he would have a little break out on his belly and i would just feel so very bad because i know he was uncomfortable. But i took the chance on this food because i kept hearing nothing but really great things about it (With a HUGE thanks to this site, i wish i could hug the creator) and he even sleeps better, i know it sounds odd but before he would never just relax or sleep now he is just different, i love it!

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
I'm thinking of doing the same for jake and Marley. They're on royal canin now and after the reviews I'm reading... I'm taking back the bag we just got delivered today and going to buy Fromms tomorrow. I just want my baby bullies to be healthy. Looks like fromms is it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm thinking of doing the same for jake and Marley. They're on royal canin now and after the reviews I'm reading... I'm taking back the bag we just got delivered today and going to buy Fromms tomorrow. I just want my baby bullies to be healthy. Looks like fromms is it.

Great choice, let us know how it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kimo boyz mama

Mar 3, 2013
Los Gatos, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kimo and Ollie (brothers, 1 yr apart)
I made that switch a few months ago from Royal Canin to FROMM...no more gunk in his ears, no redness, and thankfully, still NO gas! Yay! His breeder had him on Kirkland puppy, and the toots would make your eyes tear! P.U.! But I noticed on Royal Canin, we had yeast issues, so I made the switch to FROMM from Petflow since my local feedstores did not have FROMM, but could order it...well, now on this particular bag of Pork & Peas (maybe even his last bag too) he is pooping a storm. 3-5 times a day. Normal stool, just a lot. And the Lab, who eats it too for convenience of the same food, also is doing PILES...so...what do you think is going on? They both have lost some weight too...which is why I am concerned...help...

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I really like this food. One of the qualities aside from the ingrediants is that there is no crumbs at the bottom like the other foods. Earthborn was the same and I like that food too.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree and I'm so glad you found a food that Hercules tolerates. We also switched our two guys to Fromm's 16 months ago, and they are doing great on it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online