Fromm Pork and Peas ...discontinued?

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
I apologize if this has been asked and I missed it, but does anyone know about the Fromm Pork and Peas being discontinued due to increased incidence of kidney stones? Both of my pups are on that food!

FALSE: read updates on post #3 and #8

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] ..... Can you contact Fromm to confirm? Many bullies here are eating Pork and Peas, including my two

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I apologize if this has been asked and I missed it, but does anyone know about the Fromm Pork and Peas being discontinued due to increased incidence of kidney stones? Both of my pups are on that food!

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] ..... Can you contact Fromm to confirm? Many bullies here are eating Pork and Peas, including my two

Just got off the phone with the rep, no this is not true.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:whew: Thank you Lisa!

OP
Trod1

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
THANKS so much for your quick investigation! It's such a challenge getting a food that is well tolerated especially for more than one dog. I am relieved :)

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
THANKS so much for your quick investigation! It's such a challenge getting a food that is well tolerated especially for more than one dog. I am relieved :)

:yes: me too! :up:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah for Pork and Peas. I was just reading this, and was going to say I hadn't heard, but then read Lisa's answer.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sorry for my short response but wanted to reply before there was a panic!

It is Sunday, I guess I'm very lucky to have her cell phone number. She told me there have been absolutely no reports or complaints to her knowledge, and that means zero... As a matter of fact all customer feedback is great and they can barely make enough to fulfill supply and demand. Also, if anyone ever has any concerns they have a nutritionalist on hand you can reach by calling them directly. :up:

She also stated if there was ever any concern she would notify us immediately as she knows the members of EBN love Fromm. But, with Fromm, and their two step QC testing, and track record of 0 recalls, we can be assured that we can feel confident feeding their foods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

It is Sunday, I guess I'm very lucky to have her cell phone number. She told me there have been absolutely no reports or complaints to her knowledge, and that means zero... As a matter of fact all customer feedback is great and they can barely make enough to fulfill supply and demand. Also, if anyone ever has any concerns they have a nutritionalist on hand you can reach by calling them directly. :up:

She also stated if there was ever any concern she would notify us immediately as she knows the members of EBN love Fromm. But, with Fromm, and their two step QC testing, and track record of 0 recalls, we can be assured that we can feel confident feeding their foods.

Thank you for checking. ;)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel

thank you for checking Lisa!!! Ruthie loves her pork and peas!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online