How long until my baby's skin gets better...

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
After I change his food to something better, how long should it take for his skin to start getting better?
My little guy has a nasty looking place on his neck and he has gotten eye goobies and has been licking his feet alot since I put him on "cheaper" dog food, (my biggest mistake ever, but it was what my other bully used to eat with no problems) but anyway, I am switching to something that was posted and said to be better for him. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

208.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It usually takes a week or two to see any real change in them. It's good to hear that you are going to switch him and please take your time so it wont mess up his stomach. He is a very handsome bully!! Good luck and please let us know what happens.

OP
BuddercupKelly

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Thank you Pdolphin27. I will be patient then. I just hate seeing him licking and seeing that spot on his neck and knowing he is not feeling his best. I am taking my time so not to mess up his tummy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a cutie pie... love the Santa picture!

Yes, it will take a few weeks to see a change, but the overall impact may take a month or two.... good luck and please keep us posted

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.