Would you feed your new puppy this food?

homeriscool

Dec 26, 2013
United Kingdom, Wirral
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
Hi all, im picking up my new puppy on sunday and i need to choose his food. i don't want to feed him garbage, i have been looking at a good dog food shop near were i live and they have recommended a food called Little Champ Puppy here's the ingredients - i look forward to your reviews....

[h=1]Little Champ 15kg Bag[/h]

Puppy Food

Little Champ is a tasty, 100% natural puppy food and a firm favourite with many of the UK's top kennels.

The feed contains no artificial colours or additives and is easily digestible for little tummies.

Soak the biscuits in warm water for use as a weaning food for puppies aged 3 weeks and upwards. Once your pup is able to crunch the biscuits, reduce the water until you are feeding dry.

Little Champ is a complete puppy meal and there is no need to mix with any other food.

Suitable For

Weaning puppies
All sizes and breeds of puppy
Whelping bitches

Composition

Beef & Lamb Meal, Wheat, Chicken Meal, Maize, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Full Fat Linseed, Alfalfa, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Yucca Schidigera

Analytical Constituents

Protein 26%
Fat Content 12%
Crude Fibre 3%
Crude Ash 7.5%

Additives

Natural Antioxidants

Nutritional Additives

Vitamin A/E672 16,350iu/kg
Vitamin D/E671 1,400iu/kg
Vitamin E/3a700 160mg/kg
Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 75mg/kg
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 30mg/kg
Manganous Oxide 55mg/kg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 410mg/kg
Sodium Selenite 0.5mg/kg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Looks like a decent food to me, not sure about the wheat but should be a good choice for a puppy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.