Fromm Monster

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
so i just started switching butler over to fromm surf and turf. he gets really itchy on and around his ears and eyes. I had the vet take a scraping and nothing was wrong, so i figure allergies must be the culprit.

it's obviously too soon to see results, but one important thing has been made clear. butler LOVES surf and turf. he devours his food and sits there staring at me for more when he is finished. before he would eat casually and leave lots of extra kibble in his bowl. not anymore, he thinks it is delicious!
:D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]
Another thing you can try as a filler is the vegas stew. It's worth a shot. Vegas and Orion will be starting on the Fromm here in a few months. We have 2 bags of their current food still, so as soon as we go thru that, we will try the Surf and Turf.

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i'm gonna try that once he is switched completely. i also want to eat some. lol!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas always had kibble left with his old food, I through trial and error found he is allergic to grain/glutens and found Nature's Variety Instinct, He devours it in seconds to the point I think I am going to get him a slow feeder bowl. He KNOWS when it is time to eat because I have him on a strict schedule and will sit in the kitchen with his "chewbacca growl" right around 6, which is dinner time and stares at his big tub that I have his food stored in. And he always want's more!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep my boys cant get enough of it either. I swear they put doggy crack in there somehow. haha. And the vegas stew is a great filler but my boys love that as much if not more than the surf and turf so they are begging piggies all day now. haha In fact Mugsy just put his paws up on me giving me that look.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I am excited to hear that Silva will leave her food all day and I will bring it in the livingroom with us some days to get her to eat, she would rather sleep and play then eat her food. She is on Fromm Duck and sweet potatoe and I just ordered the surf and turf so I am anxious to see if she will eat it right away!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear loves his Fromm Surf n Turf, i even changed my beagle over to it. They love it and Bear eats rather quickly, i had to get him a slow feed bowl that kind of didn't help :)

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
I agree with all of you ......... My "Maximus" loves FROMM SURF & TURF too ..... It was the first Grain-Free food I switched him to as a result of his allergies, and he devours it . I do not feed it to him daily
because it is HIGH in calories. But it is excellent food, and Max loves it !

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
The Princess is in the Fromm Family Fan Club too. She devours a cup every morning and evening. she gets surf and turf with a handful of Beef frittata. We are considering trying just the beef, because she still has a little bit of itching and eye matting, even though shes better than before the switch to Fromm.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.