General Question How does Wellness stack up to Fromms

rub504

Dec 4, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Benson
BENSON is on Royal Canine puppy but thinking going grain free food kibble. I see wellness is rated 6 stars and RC rated 3. My question is how does Wellness compare to fromms. I have no issues with my bully eating Royal Canine but want the best for him. I read here RC is good food if on a budget but money isn't a concern.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388025991661.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388025991661.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 159
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388026001696.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388026001696.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 144

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I am not a food expert and i don't personally know much about Wellness itself other than it has been one of the most recalled foods over the past few years from things I have read. All I know is I would never feed it to my baby.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubie's been on both. We tried Wellness after she refused to eat her Fromm, but along with the two other foods we've tried since (NVI Rabbit and Merrick), she does not do as well on any of these as she does Fromm. On Merrick and Wellness, she has had watery eyes, itchy feet, bad gas, and yucky ears. Currently on NVI Rabbit, she has watery eyes and yucky ears. Her feet aren't itching like they were and her ears aren't quite as yucky, but still.

In other words, I highly recommend Fromm. Aubie will be returning to it when she gets low on her current food whether she likes it or not. On Fromm, her eyes aren't very watery, her gas is gone, her feet aren't being licked constantly, and her ears stay clear.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I haven't tried Wellness personally, because even though the ingredients look great, I haven't seen too many positive reports from English Bulldog owners. It may be an awesome choice for another breed. Fromm has a high success rate and my bullies do so great on it.

As for RC, for the price they want for it you can do so much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Maximus is on WELLNESS Core Reduced-Fat diet kibble. WELLNESS is a 6-Star food and is excellent. He is also on the Weight Management canned Food. I'm not familiar with any recalls on this food. Dog Food Analysis and Dog Food Advisor will give you the ratings of this food.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.