rookie english bulldog owner

Louiethebulldog

Dec 23, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
hi, i just joined this website today and was doing some research on the food i currently feed my 3 month old english bulldog. he is on royal canin which the breeder i got him from was feeding him. he suggested i stay with royal canin, but i do have some concern after reading posts about how its not very good. after researching what other owners have suggested i came to the conclusion fromms should be considered. should i go buy fromms and switch him over asap? ive noticed he has redness on his forehead and around his face. not sure if its normal or not. appreciate all the help

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome to EBN, and Merry Christmas to you and your Little Man "Louie". I'm going to enclose a link, most of us use here at EBN, and across many other sites, called dog food ratings. Some of the Dog Food Industry has really gone above and beyond to produce a Pet food for our Dogs, that is truly good, and nutritious for them. The foods are rated by starts, the one I use is a 6* food, my Boys love it, and it's grain free, no allergy problems, They eat a cup twice a day, and their bowls are rarely on the floor more than 3 minutes before their emptied. Please take a look at it, evaluate Royal Canine to the industries best, and join with us in gaining knowledge that will surely benefit Louie. Again, Welcome, and Merry Christmas.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/content.php?219-Dog-Food-Ratings&=

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and looking forward in seeing pics of your baby. If he is red, he is allergic to something and could be the food. We feed our pups FROMM Puppy Gold in the pink bag. I would try him on it to see how he does.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN.... the David's have you covered with good advice.

look forward to seeing pictures of your little guy

rub504

Dec 4, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Benson
My EB is on Royal Canine puppy and it was an improvement from eukunuba. His poop was really soft now is solid. I feed him 3 times a day 3/4 cups with no issues. I am thinking of switching to fromms but first will try wellness from petsmart just because they don't carry fromms brand. Plus my veterinarian says Royal Canine is best for my dog.

Sent from my LT30at using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.