Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We have a new coupon code for New Costomers from Petflow, it is

Bulldog25

This will get new customers 10% off up to $25 off their first order from petflow with auto-ship

Remember, new and current petflow customers, PLEASE USE OUR LINK (any link on EBN) when you order! If you do not, then EBN does not get the advertising credits. Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:

jdeveaux

Bully Buttler
Jan 12, 2016
Sugar Land, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jupiter
OK Maybe it is because I'm a paid member but I can not find a link anywhere on the site to take me to Pet Flow. The only ad's I see are the ones at the bottom for Petsmart and Fromm Foods. Is there a sponsor forum with the list of sponsors or add links?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OK Maybe it is because I'm a paid member but I can not find a link anywhere on the site to take me to Pet Flow. The only ad's I see are the ones at the bottom for Petsmart and Fromm Foods. Is there a sponsor forum with the list of sponsors or add links?
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi, pet flow no longer has a sponsorship program with EBN. They got big and hired some hot shot lady to work with advertising, in turn we terminated sponsorship with them. After years of growing together it is a sore spot with me! However, they are still a great website and have excellent customer service, as well as Mr. chewy, you can find either of them online petflow.com or mrchewy.com. [emoji106]🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.