The truth about pet food...

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I came across this article on a site that I really like. I can't say it's all true but I have no reason to doubt it... The article is called: Are you poisoning your pet?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link? But it's not an ad so I'll give it a go:).

http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2013/12/are-you-poisoning-your-pet-things-you.html

I've started to make my own dog treats but we still give our dogs bought dog food. I believe we've found a good brand though... but I can't be sure:unsure:. We get the most expensive one we can afford and it's made here in South Africa. So far I've came across very little "bad" food that's made in this country so I'm hoping were in the green...

I know people here are very aware of what they give their kids but it's awakening to read this anyway.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I read something similar few years ago -it is a real eye opener ,thank you for sharing xx

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
This makes me sick… How in the world that they put roadkill in dog food, I swear you need to do research before you head to the grocery store!!! Makes me so mad… :cursing:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.