Frozen Pumpkin

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
Has anyone tried freezing pumpkin in an ice cube tray, and then placing them in ziploc bags in freezer?
Previous attempts at freezing haven't went well..
Thanks

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We do it all the time. Pumpkin, bananas, watermelon, yogurt you name it. We usually use the organic pumpkin baby food or do a mix of pumpkin and bananas to have a bit more of a binder.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Harleyleeotis12321

Jul 26, 2013
Buffalo Grove, IL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley Lee Otis Davidson Eckert
So, Harley has yeast issues, I bought ACV and he hated it, there was no way he would drink that in his water! Sooo, it's buggin the heck out me, right. So, i came up with the idea to shape canned pumpkin (organic) on wax paper, like little tiny pots, then i froze them, then with little squirt bottle, i filled them with ACV, then closed the top with a schmear of greek yogurt and put back in freezer. They came out beautiful anf lifted rite off! HE LOVES THEM! maybe I'll take a pic tomorrow....

bubs0604

Sep 9, 2012
fairfield ca
Country
U.S.A
Bulldog(s) Names
Armstrong
So, Harley has yeast issues, I bought ACV and he hated it, there was no way he would drink that in his water! Sooo, it's buggin the heck out me, right. So, i came up with the idea to shape canned pumpkin (organic) on wax paper, like little tiny pots, then i froze them, then with little squirt bottle, i filled them with ACV, then closed the top with a schmear of greek yogurt and put back in freezer. They came out beautiful anf lifted rite off! HE LOVES THEM! maybe I'll take a pic tomorrow....

Wow I just read all about ACV and I am starting Armstrong and my Mom's dog on it TOMORROW!! Armstrong has an inverted tail and always has yeast infections there and my mom's dog has arthritis. :( I will probably freeze it with some sort of dog safe treat.

Does anyone have advice on what to mix it with so it will taste good and freeze?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

heck, I might make these for me! They sound YUMMY!

Harleyleeotis12321

Jul 26, 2013
Buffalo Grove, IL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley Lee Otis Davidson Eckert
LOL I was thinking the same thing!!! YUMMY… :drool:
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=5960]bubs0604[/MENTION]
I swear they turned out like cherry cordials and he's devouring them like candy...you can also buy any good wet food and freeze them into balls for treats ( grain free.):drool:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.