batgirl

batgirl

Oct 8, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bird
In what form do you give the kefir to Harlea?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Meatball120812

Dec 6, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
Hi, i stumbled upon your thread and i am also new to EBN. My bully is almost 1 (in 2 days) and i have been feeding him TOTW-Pacific Salmon and his farts reek. So bad my boyfriend and i run out the room or air it out :excited: I was just wondering if you switched your puppy to Fromms yet and the results? Thanks so much! :)

Meatball120812

Dec 6, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
We have been giving June yogurt since she was about 10 weeks old I think. She loves it and has never passed gas! We put it in her kong and freeze it, keeps her busy for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a good idea! Can't believe i never had thought of this. :D

OP
batgirl

batgirl

Oct 8, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bird
Hi, i stumbled upon your thread and i am also new to EBN. My bully is almost 1 (in 2 days) and i have been feeding him TOTW-Pacific Salmon and his farts reek. So bad my boyfriend and i run out the room or air it out :excited: I was just wondering if you switched your puppy to Fromms yet and the results? Thanks so much! :)

We are almost done with the switch...about a week until full Fromms and already the reduction in noxious fumes is amazing. We have also added a spoonful of yogurt in the morning and a little kefir in the evenings. While we still get some nasty smells, its so much less than before that i have faith we'll be all good once the switch is complete. Haven't had to open all the doors and turn on the fans in a week or so now :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.